Business of all sizes are looking to save money all the time. The difference for small business owners is that is often feels personal. It’s not just the shareholders you’re protecting, or corporate dollars you’re spending, it’s your livelihood. With the number of projects and expenses you are already juggling, it may seem overwhelming to add another, but outsourcing calls can be the most cost-effective way to manage your time and money.
Why Use An Answering Service?
- You Won’t Have To Do It. That may sound a little bit more selfish than you’re used to. As a business owner, you’re used to wearing many hats, being the primary point of contact, and handling every decision first hand.
- Save Money. One of the biggest challenges of growth is knowing when it’s time to bring on new employees. When does your demand exceed your bandwidth to accommodate it? Hiring an answering service can relieve the financial burden of bringing someone on full-time. With us, you only have to pay for what you use. You won’t owe us vacation days, sick time, or a salary.
- Improved Customer Service. Your customers are important to you—they’re what keep you in business. If you’re feeling stretched too thin, or pulled in too many directions, chances are your customers are going to be able to tell. Allow us to maintain a chipper tone and exceed your customer service expectations, managing every customer call with a cheerful, helpful attitude.
Horizon Answering Service specializes in providing answering service for all types of small business.
• Auto Detailing
• Photographers & Videographers
• Transportation, Limo and Cab Companies
• Auto Dealers
• Banks and Credit Unions
• and More!